FXUEM- [ Speed Freak] FXUEM- [ Speed Freak]

Reaches out

High-energy, catchy, skillyfully conducted, a bit predictable but still reaches out and makes a great musical impression.

FXUEM - D.B. Clust FXUEM - D.B. Clust

Galaxial.

This track feels like a filler; something that goes in a commercial or intermission. It has somewhat of a relaxing acid-trip style mixed with a galaxial recipe if instrumental ingredients. Doesn't stand out much, but gives the listener a sense of losing the sense of hearing to your musical work; my ears were yours for the length of the track. :]

Prometheos-The Perfect Death Prometheos-The Perfect Death

Brilliance.

Once again, you have proven supreme in the columns of originality. This is a thousand dollar track, with total liability to be sold to famous artists. I'd keep this song for future investments if I were you, you've got something here. Good luck and may brilliance hold its storm clouds above you, for you are soaked in musical intellect.

Prometheos-To Master Properly Prometheos-To Master Properly

Too short

I like this track. Especially the fearlessness in the creation of the melody, it is played out strongly and almost proudly. The track was too short to be a fully enjoyable song of course. Don't stop submitting your music.

[Pro]-The Snow Falls Once More [Pro]-The Snow Falls Once More

Song... of utter destruction

This song brings a sensation of utter destruction; I can hear this song blaring throughout the entire planet at its demise as flames fall from the sky and skyscrapers tumble. Truly, a track to marvel at. Keep up the good work, Prometheos.

Prometheos-Blood Sugar (ReMix) Prometheos-Blood Sugar (ReMix)

Mockery.

Leave the work of others alone, and stick with your own originality. With originality comes mockery. Blood Sugar was originality and sorry, but your remix does not do justice to the song...

Prometheos-Fainted Nail Prometheos-Fainted Nail

Mystifying.

This track has a aciton-y element, perfect for the testosterone baring population. In my opinion, you should try to create tracks that would be appealing to all the females in the world. Haha, you've got a powerful sense of capturing the mystifying sounds of your own soul. Keep up the amazing work.

Prometheos-Oblivion Prometheos-Oblivion

Different.

The melody is very unique and that's what makes diversity, fame. Keep up your own line of work, and sooner or later your name will be heard.

Promethoes-(The Unlimited) Promethoes-(The Unlimited)

I haven't heard this before.

but this is a nice track. You've got some skill.

Unfinished Trance Unfinished Trance

that would be a nine and a half.

good stuff, damn! heh. ur good at this.. check my stuff out.

-bleeped